The Danielson Group (DG) can customize our support to meet your needs and strongly encourage you and your school leaders to plan with us to determine ways to best support you and your community from the beginning through full implementation. Below are a few helpful tips to prepare for a partnership with us:
- Visit our website to explore additional resources and information as well as learn more about any upcoming webinars to attend.
- Reflect on your own practice and see how the components of the Framework for Teaching (FFT) play out in your own practice. The Framework is a tool to support self-reflection.
- Engage in discussions with colleagues to determine more possible examples for each component.
- Consider ways that you can design a system that keeps the emphasis on professional growth and student learning.
- Keep asking questions and write them down.
We like to maintain an ongoing relationship with our partners and the DG offers a variety of online, blended, and face-to-face support to supplement our work together.